Microsoft Excel has more than 750 Million users worldwide. It’s an electronic spreadsheet and considered as most essential application in Microsoft Office package. The application provides an outstanding combination of functions and tools for working with quantitative data analysing, reporting and decision making. Scientist or Business Manager! Wherever you grow your career. You need Excel. It will give you job, make you essential at your job and bring you tremendous career success.
If you are a new comer in Excel or after all these years of random use of Excel you want to start back learning Excel systematically, this course is for you. This is a 16 Hours course that will build you the skills and level of confidence you need to succeed in your career.
What will you learn?
- Fundamentals of Quantitative Analysis, Database and Programming
- Essential Data Recording and Management Skills in Excel
- Numeric Data Analysis, Reporting and Presentations using Visuals
- Essential and Advanced Functions and Formulas
- Essential Office Skills – Page Layout, Printing, View, Sharing and Protection
- Advance templates, tools and applications
- Macros, Add-ins and Visual Basic Coding
This course focuses on motion graphics and animation from a ...IT
SPSS Statistics is a GUI and syntax based statistical ...IT
If you are a new comer in Excel or after all these years of ...IT
Upon successfully completion of this ...
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
9140345, 9117179 , 01811 487982, 01926 673098, 01847 069208