This course is based primarily on the Project Management Institute's (PMI)® A Guide to the Project Management Body Of Knowledge, Fifth Edition (PMBOK® Guide) standards and certification Process for the designation of PMP® Project Management Professional from PMI. It is a comprehensive course that will assist individuals in preparing for the PMI's PMP® certification exam.
How participants will benefit after the course:
• Courseware and Instructor is accredited by PMI (DaySpring Limited
• Identify useful techniques for preparing for and taking the PMP exam.
• Describe the project management framework including the processes within each knowledge area and process group.
• Apply the project management framework to situational types of questions selecting the best answer amongst four choices.
• Apply earned value formulas appropriately and interpret the results.
• Apply PMI's professional responsibility policies to project scenarios.
• 36 Project Management Contact Hours for PMP Exam
• 35 PDUs (Category A from DaySpring Limited)
Update yourself on 6th Edition of PMBOKProject Management
This course is based primarily on the Project Management ...Project Management
Writing befitting project proposals is a vital skill for ...Project Management
Hands-on group exercise; Case study; Related visuals; ...Project Management
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
TK 2,080 with EMI Purchase
55012120 & 55012122 , 01926 673098, 01811 487982, 01847 069208