This course is based primarily on the Project Management Institute's (PMI)® A Guide to the Project Management Body Of Knowledge, Fifth Edition (PMBOK® Guide) standards and certification Process for the designation of PMP® Project Management Professional from PMI. It is a comprehensive course that will assist individuals in preparing for the PMI's PMP® certification exam.
How participants will benefit after the course:
• Courseware and Instructor is accredited by PMI (DaySpring Limited
• Identify useful techniques for preparing for and taking the PMP exam.
• Describe the project management framework including the processes within each knowledge area and process group.
• Apply the project management framework to situational types of questions selecting the best answer amongst four choices.
• Apply earned value formulas appropriately and interpret the results.
• Apply PMI's professional responsibility policies to project scenarios.
• 36 Project Management Contact Hours for PMP Exam
• 35 PDUs (Category A from DaySpring Limited)
A project usually deemed to be a success, if it achieves ...Project Management
This Combined course focuses on the Project Management and ...Project Management
The PMP training course is designed to ensure that you ...Project Management
Update yourself on 6th Edition of PMBOKProject Management
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
9140345, 9117179 , 01926 673098, 01811 487982, 01847 069208
Shahid Reza, PMP, PRINCE2
Chief Knowledge Officer
Mr Shahid Reza has more than 12 years of progressive experience in project management, operations management, knowledge management, Consultancy, Training, Software development, content and document management, International roaming, Interconnect (other mobile operators & PSTN) billing, credit management systems in telecommunication, BSCS 8(Billing System).
Mr Reza managed multiple complex projects implementation like EasyLoad Capacity Upgrade, ILDTS policy implementation, International Roaming (NRTRDE & RAEX), Credit Management System, e-Commerce, dynamic knowledge portal etc. to secure the mission critical Business Applications for Companies like Robi, ICDDRB, ERD Bangladesh, UNDP, UNOCHA, OMNI Group, ARKAY, IDLC.
Currently he is the Chief Knowledge Officer of DaySpring Limited, ICT Training and Consulting, software development and services firm in Bangladesh. Before starting up his own enterprise he worked as a Team Lead, Recharge Systems, Partner Management Systems, Billing Systems, Telecom Credit Management and Financial Systems at Robi Axiata Limited (2005-2011), Senior Programmer at BJIT (2005), and Senior Software Engineer at Knowvision Software Limited (2001-2004). Mr Reza is a Masters in Computer Science from Dhaka University and has a Masters in Business Administration from East West University, Bangladesh. He is also a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) by PMI and a PRINCE2 Registered Practitioner from APMG.