The PMP training course is designed to ensure that you understand and pass the PMP exam on the first try. Our hands-on training approach will help you to understand the workings of the different process groups and knowledge areas defined by the PMBOK Guide.
1. It is a comprehensive course that will assist individuals to know standard project management processes.
2. Project Management Professional (PMP®) aspirants can avail this course as a preparation of their project management certification exam.
3. Participants will be given a certification of 36 contact hours which is required for applying PMP certification.
4. Participants will have an understanding of how projects are planned, executed, and closed successfully.
5. Participants will have an idea how project management knowledge can help them to achieve career goal.
This course would focus on improving Research Methodology ...Project Management
An effective way to be a good software engineerProject Management
This course is accredited by PMI for 16 PDUs (Category A) ...Project Management
Writing befitting project proposals is a vital skill for ...Project Management