The overarching learning objective of this course is to develop a comprehensive set of skills that will allow you to function effectively as a Six Sigma/Lean practitioner, as well as prepare your for Black Belt Exam. The Black Belt body of knowledge includes techniques for both quantitative and non-quantitative analysis, as well as the team leadership skills necessary to get projects across the goal line.
After completing this course, you should be able to DO the following:
Communicate using Six Sigma concepts.
Think about your organization as a collection of processes, with inputs that determine the output.
Relate Six Sigma concepts to the overall business mission and objectives.
Use the concept of a sigma level to evaluate the capability of a process or organization.
Understand and apply the five-step DMAIC model as a framework to organize process improvement activity.
Employ a wide range of process improvement techniques, including design of experiments, within the DMAIC model.
Recognize the organizational factors that are necessary groundwork for a successful Six Sigma effort.
Employ your Six Sigma skills to lead a successful process improvement project and deliver meaningful results to the organization.
Why you should Attend the course?
• Learning of tools of six sigma step by step in DMAIC approach.
• Knowledge sharing with other six sigma practitioners
• Practice tools with Minitab statistical software.
• Get prepared for Six Sigma Black Belt certification exam, especially for ASQ which is recognized as top among certification provider bodies.
• Get certification from the institute upon completion of 1 project and passing a test.
• Assessment of knowledge through quiz after each class