You'll learn how to effectively inspect a vehicle, purchase wisely, negotiate warranties, and select auto part suppliers, manufacturers and how to ensure maximize productivity with limited resources. You'll gain an in-depth knowledge of today's management fleet systems. You'll learn how to reduce costs on preventive maintenance, and how to properly analyze failures when they occur - and much more.
Create effective staff schedules for driver and reduce staff over time.
1. Operating Cost savings Quantified
2. Monitoring and evaluating contractor performance
3. Recycling/Greeting initiatives!
4. Effective staff schedules (drivers, dispatchers and mechanics)
5. Develop a systematic method to evaluate new products;
6. Find out how to maximize warranty recovery;
7. Discover the common pitfalls in laying out a new shop;
8. Learn how set objective and effective goals.
9. Asset management process
10. Fuel consumption control
The Strategic Transportation Management course aims to ...Administration
This training is designed to focus on Management skills for ...Administration
Health and safety is an important workplace behavior - ...Administration
At the end of the training the participants will be skill ...Administration