The goal of ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) is the reduction of occupational injuries and diseases.
The standard, although quite recent, is based on OHSAS 18001, conventions and guidelines of the International Labor Organization, and includes elements that are additional to OHSAS 18001 which it is replacing over a three-year migration period from 2018 to 2021.
Internal Auditor Course on ISO 45001:2018 is designed for those participant to learn everything that is needed to be known about OHSMS and Standards of Internal Auditing, and no prior knowledge is needed to take the course.
BENEFITS OF THE COURSE
After completion of the internal auditor course, the participant will be able to perform an OHSMS Internal Audit in his/her company, and he/she will also be able to lead the implementation of ISO 45001:2018 in his/her organization.
The course will help the participant understand the different management definitions, concepts, and guidelines:
• Understanding the purpose of ISO 45001:2018
• Understanding the requirements of the standard
• Understanding the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
• Recognizing the principles, practices, and types of audits
• Conducting all phases of an internal audit
• Preparing for and presenting effective reports
• Preparing continuous improvement plans
Needless to say, as an Internal Auditor, the participant will be able to expand his/her horizon beyond just the routine works, but as an effective and efficient manager as a whole.
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
55012120 & 55012122 , 01811487981, 01844519337, 01847213994