Human Resource Management (HRM) plays to support sustainable organization development by controlling and managing valuable resources including employees of the organization. The concept of sustainable organization development is absolutely vital and important requirement to survive the competition in the current financial era. This course would explain that sustainable development could enable organizations to overcome current market problems as well as achieve their goals. The course proposes that HRM can play a crucial role in developing strategic leadership and management capabilities and thus promote economic, social and environmental forms of sustainable development. BDJOBS TRAINING, after a careful consideration has developed the course for the people related with Human Resources and Organizational Development, so that they would be more effective in taking their organization towards the organizational sustainability, and also ensure organizational effectiveness in this competitive corporate and/or business world.
Learning from the Course
* Processes of Human Resource Management (HRM) and Organizational Development (OD)
* Importance & Context of Human Resource Management
* How a better HR Management ensures organizational effectiveness & development
* Performance Management, HRM & OD
* Building a better work place
* Art of Professionalism
* Effectiveness of Leadership & Teambuilding in HRM and Organizational Development, and
* Importance of Organizational Communication.
Labor Laws have a great impact on HR, Admin, Compliance and ...Human Resource
Have the clear understanding about Job AnalysisHuman Resource
Understand the concept of competitor“s analysisHuman Resource
People are the most important resources on which ...Human Resource