Effective leadership is an important skill in the professional arena. A skilled leader is a strong communicator, motivator and problem solver. Building teams, motivating employees, assessing client needs and managing conflicts are some of the critical tasks of a leader. Here are some strategies for being a successful leader in the workplace.
Our common and traditional approach to leadership hasn’t significantly evolved since the dawn of the industrial age. When it comes to managing people in a work environment, we’ve always treated workers like any other input: squeeze as much as much out of them as possible and pay them as little as possible.
This idea was introduced nearly a century ago when the expansion of the US economy largely was based on industrial machinery. Workers were required to perform relatively unchallenging tasks and were easily replaceable. Companies motivated workers primarily with money, paying by the piece to reward those who produced the most widgets.
• To Conduct Self-assessment
• To realize the Role Profile of Leader and Manager
• To understand and conceptualize traits of Leadership
• To have dummy practice of Leadership building
• To understand different challenges of Leadership
• To practice for relating different values of the organization with leadership competencies
• Reinforce the Leadership Cycle
When used properly KPIs can become the compass that can ...Human Resource
To maintain the standard of the working condition, ensuring ...Human Resource
The field of Strategic Human Resource Management is getting ...Human Resource
HR & Administrative professionals needs to have ...Human Resource
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
55012120 & 55012122 , 01847213994, 01811410862