Driven by rapid changes in technology, social media, and consumer behavior, customer service expectations continue to increase to a greater extent. Superior customer service experience generates higher customer retention, loyalty and ultimately higher profits.Running a Customer service Center is like running a business. Customer service managers are responsible for delivering high standards of service to the customers by making the most effective and efficient use of staff, technology & resources. They need to use a range of measurements to monitor, analyze and improve the Customer service standard. To meet these responsibilities, the manager must be a combination of expert service provider, coach, trainer, mentor, and motivator. A successful manager must be competent not only in operational skills, but also be proficient in such traditional business disciplines such as strategic planning, fiscal management, organizational design, financial analysis, business process improvement, risk assessment, performance management, and more. For instance:
• Supervisory and Leadership Skills.
• Customer service Metrics, Analytics and Reporting.
• Fundamentals of Service Quality.
This training focuses on comprehensive skills and knowledge necessary to manage a Customer service Center. Course content covers tactical management responsibilities, from the most fundamental tasks of forecasting, scheduling, and using performance metrics; all the way through quality assurance, cost management, strategy, leadership etc.
After successful completion of the training the participants will be able to:
• Assess the current state of their Customer service Center.
• Know the Key metrics and the relationship between metrics.
• Know the best practices for forecasting work load, and scheduling staff.
• Develop the scorecard approach for monitoring key metrics and reporting results to upper management.
• Create a Customer service Standard Operating Procedures manual that includes best practices for customer handling, documentation and customer service.
• Establish quality monitoring requirements & develop monitoring forms.
• Establish training plans for new hires, mentoring, and on-going training.
• Build a road map for implementing performance improvement and process improvement plans.
• Know the process of Resource optimization.
• Develop customer insight management module.
• Set Goals for Customer Service to contribute to organizational goals.
This course combines both theoretical knowledge of ...Next Stage/ Career
Be a presenter who“s rememberedNext Stage/ Career
When Information needs to be disseminated quickly; there is ...Next Stage/ Career
This very hands-on barrier breaking course will give ...Next Stage/ Career
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
55012120 & 55012122 , 01847213994, 01811410862