“The first rules of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency”
- Bill Gates
Energy efficiency in workplace cuts costs improve competitiveness and helps safeguard profit and employment. It also enhances the organization's reputation by reducing carbon emission, which helps to combat climate change.
Benefits of this course:
1. Relate to the overall energy efficiency, conservation concept/principle, basic framework and requirements of energy efficiency in the context of national and international regulations;
2. Use and integrate the learning into efficient energy use audit in basic level and identify the potential corrective action plans;
3. Understand carbon footprint, renewable energy, and the latest energy efficient equipment in the market
Participants will be
1. Start identifies and seals energy loss point.
2. Able to measure their actual needed energy
3. Clear about utility bills, KPI (key performance indicator), GHG (greenhouse gas) and its effect on earth.
This course will help participants is getting knowledge to ...Other
This program gives you access to practical tools, ...Other
Understand the range of nonverbal behaviors that comprise ...Other
we can't keep abreast with at least the basic ...Other
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
55012120 & 55012122 , 01926 673098, 01847 069208, 01847213994
With seven years’ experience in POWER GENERATION, ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY through efficient energy use in implementing energy and environmental standards (ISO 14001 & ISO 50001) and ELECTRICAL SAFETY; SHAMEMA RASHID is an energy consultant.
As a national & international trainer she provided training on INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICAL SAFETY, EFFICIENT ENERGY USE IN INDUSTRY AND CAPACITY BUILDING, INDUSTRIAL BOILER SAFETY & MAINTENANCE, etc. Mainly mid-level management, engineers and technicians were the participants. Her key specialties are in Power generation, Electrical safety, Efficient energy use, Renewable energy, Auditing, Training, Instrumentation and Electrical Measurements, AutoCAD(2D), HVAC, Innovative Thinking and Interpersonal Communication.
She has working experience as maintenance engineer (electrical) in 50 MW power plant, energy consultant, energy trainer, electrical safety expert, national consultant with many national and internal renowned organizations like GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit ), NCCI (,Nordic Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Bangladesh) IFC (International Finance Corporation), Omnibrand, BPC (Ministry of Commerce, People's Republic of Bangladesh Business Promotion Council), LFMEAB (Leather Goods & Footwear Manufacturers & Exporters Association of Bangladesh), SMART Myanmar, sequa etc. in different projects. She worked with more than 60 textiles and leather factories in Bangladesh.