The course LC Management for Procurement, Commercial and Supply Chain Professionals is designed and articulated to sharpen participant’s knowledge and skills in doing and handling Export –Import business efficiently and successfully.
Step by step process and procedures have been described as participants can gather knowledge easily and implement the training result in the real life business/operations. This course is planned such a way that within a short period of time the participants can sharpen their knowledge in LC Planning LC Types, Procedure& Management, L/C financing ,Risk and Insurance Management ,LC Performance Management in International Business. Precipitants will be truly benefited just walk away from the training room and also they will get a profitable & prestigious career progression either in job or business.
Export –Import business is one of the hot industries of the new millennium. Export –Import business becomes more and more rewarding, both in terms of profit and personal satisfaction.
But the Export-Import field is not the sole purview of the conglomerate corporate trader, the big guys make up only about few percent of all exporters. Which means that the other major percent of exporters--the lion's share are small outfits like yours will be--when you're new, at least.
In international business major and safest mode of payment is L/C. For importing, we need to open the import L/C. For export you need to receive Export L/C for successful business deal. L/C has certain rules and procedure to manage. As per Bangladesh Import policy importer must open the L/C to import the goods (exceptions applied in some cases). Either for Import L/C or export L/C , technical knowledge on L/C rules and procedure, its possible financing and necessary risk management through insurance coverage is required. Due to mismanagement of those aspects, companies may fall in deep hassle and incur huge loss in Business.
If the goods you need for your business are unavailable in this country or cost less in others, then you may want to import them. Importing commercial goods into Bangladesh is a regulated activity. The Chief Controller of Import and Export authority is the government organization that enforces import regulations.
• Explain the main concept of L/C Types, L/C Financing/C Management, and IMPORT through L/C and EXPORT through L/C, Risk and Insurance Management under International business.
• It aims to provide participants foundational and advanced knowledge on how to tackle, resolve, and manage myriad complex problems and issues that confront Export-Import managers.
• The purpose of the course is to recognize the right and complete process and procedure of Export-Import Business through L/C. • Strengthening the Capacity of the professional involves in Export-Import as they can find out GAP and minimize cost
• Export the products and services with irrevocable L/C to the right places in right time and satisfy the customer
• Import the products and services with irrevocable L/C from the right places in right time and satisfy the customer.
As per Bangladesh Import policy importer must open the L/C ...Banking
This workshop focuses on concept, areas and categories of ...Banking
In international business major and safest mode of payment ...Banking
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
55012120 & 55012122 , 01811410862, 01847213994