When Information needs to be disseminated quickly; there is no better way than by e-mail. Unfortunately; with the benefits of speed come some problems that aren’t always predictable unless employees are forewarned. This e-mail etiquette training course is designed to help employees know the appropriate use of the internet while at work as well as behaviors they must vigorously avoid. Understand the concepts of business etiquette and learn how to apply business etiquette rules in a wide variety of typical business situations. Then you know just how agonizing such moments can be. Even worse (and what can be even more damaging to your career) are the social gaffes you aren’t even aware you make. This workshop will help you handle most of those socially difficult moments. You’ll have an extra edge in areas that you may not have given a lot of thought of until now.
After completing this course, participants will know how to:
• Impact and understanding of when and when not to use e-mail to communicate
• Prepare participants to use proper email conventions such as effective subject line; professional greeting; and readable formatting
• Discuss common errors in written English and how to avoid them
• Suggest Guideline for copping and blind copping messages
• Introduce participants to the basics of e-mail and the law
• Create a professional image, follow cubicle and office etiquette, and maintain positive office relationships.
• Use the Internet appropriately when at work and handle ethical dilemmas and personal issues in the workplace.
• Introduce people properly, be a good conversationalist, and follow proper etiquette in meetings.
• Display courtesy on the telephone, in voice mails, and in written communications. Follow proper etiquette at business functions and dinners, and identify formal table settings for business dining.
• Be a courteous traveler and prepare for international business trips
The role of a leader starts with a thorough understanding ...Next Stage/ Career
This Specialized course helps you improve your professional ...Next Stage/ Career
This workshop has been designed for the Fresh Graduates and ...Next Stage/ Career
A Four hour Advanced Learning workshop on Real Estate Sales ...Next Stage/ Career
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
55012120 & 55012122 , 01847213994, 01811410862