The definition of a team is very simple to understand but very difficult to be a good team player. The results of a high performing team is amazing.
From this course, learn the qualities of effective teams and the role you as a member, play in creating an effective team. In addition to the importance of knowing your own strengths and weaknesses, the importance of delivering on expectations, listening to other team members, communicating clearly, playing more than one role, and being supportive. A high performer teams consistently show high levels of collaboration and innovation, and outperform their peers. Let’s take your chance to be a good team player.
• Explain team concept
• Strategies and techniques for building high performing team
• Discuss team members and team dynamics
• Gain a greater understanding of how teams develop, behave and perform
• Utilize team building knowledge to develop high performing teams in centers and programs
• Understand roles and responsibilities of a high performing team player
Interactive Lecture, PowerPoint Presentation, Video Demo, ...Other
When you put your customers into the heart of your business ...Other
This training will cover the major operational and business ...Other
we can't keep abreast with at least the basic ...Other
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
55012120 & 55012122 , 01811 487982, 01844519337, 01847 069208