Project management is essentially aimed at producing an end product that will effect some change for the benefit of the organization that instigated the project. It is the initiation, planning and control of a range of tasks required to deliver this end product. Projects that require formal management are those that:
• produce something new or altered, tangible or intangible;
• have a finite timespan: a definite start and end;
• are likely to be complex in terms of work or groups involved;
• require the management of change;
• require the management of risks.
Investment in effective project management will have a number of benefits, such as:
• providing a greater likelihood of achieving the desired result;
• ensuring efficient and best value use of resources;
• Satisfying the differing needs of the project’s stakeholders.
Objective of this course is to help the managers or leaders to plan and manage project effectively and efficiently as required standard. It will also help to achieve project objective quality.
Outcomes of this course:
• This training will teach you the importance of time and setting of goals and objectives.
• You will be able to prioritize your goals as well make great use of your time.
• You will know the remaining resources and needs of the company. This could be in the form of time, money or manpower.
• You can make use of this training to help you determine how to estimate the resources that you will need in future projects and set realistic budgets.
• You will learn how to produce documents for review.
• This training will provide you with the skills that you need in producing well documented project completion proofs.
• This training will help you to work better with information systems.
Update yourself on 6th Edition of PMBOKProject Management
A key factor that distinguishes project management from ...Project Management
This five-session course designed using PMBOK“ ...Project Management
A project usually deemed to be a success, if it achieves ...Project Management