A customer focus puts your customers on the top of your list of priorities. When you put your customers into the heart of your business you make customers part of your service culture. This is one of the core concepts that will be introduced to participants as well as elevating them to become more flexible and inspirational communicators in engaging customers and deliver world class customer care portraying energy, commitment and ending customer interactions leaving customers with a positive lasting impression.
Objectives: By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
• Understand how their role is instrumental in delivering a high performance customer focused environment.
• Realign their thinking about customer complaints and understand the opportunity that exists to develop increased lifetime value from even the most challenging customer situations.
• Clearly understand the attitude, skills and knowledge required to be a professional customer care representative.
• Understand the importance of measuring and benchmarking service and the value of a lost customer.
• Create stronger connections with customer and enhance their personal communication through understanding the basics of customer psychology, rapport building and adapting their communication styles for positive customer interactions.
• Design RIGHT KPI for Customer Service Executives.
Clear understanding and implementation of electrical safety ...Other
An effective Contact center can be a valuable tool for any ...Other
This program gives you access to practical tools, ...Other
“The first rules of any technology used in a business is ...Other