By 2020, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator.
Customer experience is defined as your customers’ perceptions – both conscious and subconscious – of their relationship with your brand resulting from all their interactions with your brand during the customer life cycle. From Brand building perspective, managing customer experience is THE most important element to create a sustainable and profitable brand. World’s leading brands are already keen on delivering good customer experience with relevant strategies.
In this highly interactive training, the participants will be exposed to different techniques of delivering positive customer experience from individual level and also learn the how to create strategy to manage customer experience as a team from their respective levels.
At the end of the training, you will:
* Understand the concept and importance of CEX and CEM
* Understand your organization's customer experience level
* Understand the key enablers for a customer centric organization
* Learn how to develop a customer experience strategy for your team
Who should participate in the workshop?
* Company top and senior management
* Empowered middle management members
* People dedicated to establish CEM in the organization
This workshop has been developed for professionals who want ...Other
Negotiation is a method by which people settle differences. ...Other
An effective Contact center can be a valuable tool for any ...Other
Like it or not, teams are here to stay because of effective ...Other
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
55012120 & 55012122 , 01847187947, 01844519337, 01847 069208