Bad debt and working capital are serious concerns for any company and business today. It has been known that cash flow problems have lead to the ruin, failure and bankruptcy of otherwise successful concerns in the industry.
Therefore, it is very essential to ensure that your credit control management and debt collection activities result in TIMELY payment of the outstanding debts from your customers, without damaging your good customer relations with your clients.
At this intensive course, you will learn to understand and appreciate the importance of credit control and debt collection, how to plan an effective debt collection program and to acquire and apply effectively proven techniques for debt collection (written and through telephone).
How participants will benefit after the course
After attending the course, participants will be able to:
1. Develop and manage credit control policy effectively
2. Identify and minimize the cost of bad debts and avoidance of bad debts
3. Gain a good understanding of the effective methods of collection (including negotiation) on debts
4. Make good and effective decisions on cash management and collections
5. Acquire good and effective skills on debts collection
This workshop focuses on concept, areas and categories of ...Accounts
At the end of the course you will be a confident, skilful ...Accounts
The purpose of this course is to provide the participants ...Accounts
This introductory course will provide the students with ...Accounts
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
9140345, 9117179 , 01926673096, 01926673098