A Full Day Training Seminar specifically designed with a practical and motivational thrust for Sales Managers, Executives and Supervisors to acquire a Marketing orientated approach and develop Sales Management and Supervisory Skills through the Management by Objectives System, Leadership, Motivation & Team Work.
WHY THIS COURSE IS IMPORTANT?
In a highly competitive Business environment, managing the total Selling function effectively becomes increasingly important. It is a specialized field which demands a high degree of professionalism.
This is the Need of the Hour!
A disciplined, highly motivated Manager is a definite asset to the organization. Thus, he should be a well trained person with a high degree of knowledge and special skills, over and above normal technical knowledge. His ability to get results from a group through effective man-management, motivation and building a healthy Human Relations environment, is far more important than individual brilliance.
The Modern Manager is not a Boss but a Leader of the Team.
This intensive Training Seminar has been carefully designed and developed over the years, to achieve this objective. The methodology employed will facilitate effective interaction and develop a positive approach: To maximize Sales & Profits through improved Productivity.
This Seminar offers a 12 - point Benefit Formula. At the conclusion of the Seminar Participants will be able to:
• Realize: The need for Professionalism in Competitive Business
• Focus: On Skills, Knowledge, Disciplines & Leadership vital for Management
• Understand: The new role of a Sales Manager and total Marketing orientation
• Comprehend: The Modern Concept of Marketing & Elements of the Marketing Mix
• Focus: Vital Background Knowledges & Disciplines in Professional Selling.
• Comprehend: The 4 K’s – Company, Market, Trade & Product
• Focus: On Management disciplines vital for improved Productivity
• Employ: The MBO system in professionally managing the Sales Operation
• Understand: The Principles of effective Leadership and their application
• Identify: Their own Style of Leadership and select the effective Vanguard style
• Motivate: Own Self & Team Members to achieve Selling Goals
• Develop: Skills in the art of effective Team Building
This course would focus on improving leadership & team ...Marketing/ Sales
The training will cover from the crunch of Setting up Sales ...Marketing/ Sales
This course is a rare combination of Sales Management and ...Marketing/ Sales
This introductory course presents the fundamentals of ...Marketing/ Sales
55012120 & 55012122
Bdjobs.com Ltd.19 th floor (East), BDBL Building (Old BSRS)