What do brands like Coca-Cola, Microsoft, Nike and McDonalds do which makes them World Class Brands?
What is it that iPod got right to become a global phenomenon?
Why did some of the great brands from the seventies and eighties lose out?
What do I need to do to build and sustain a world class brand?
These are the questions that every marketer attempts to address everyday as long term brand equity is the single biggest contributing factor towards sustainable business leadership.
With a program setting which is stimulating and refreshingly different , this one day workshop aims to equip marketers and business leaders with the approach which they can apply to their brands to make the leap towards brand excellence.
Thought provoking discussions and real life examples from top brands in would aim to trigger the thought process among the participants in applying these to build and sustain brand leadership for their own brands.
Having attended this boot camp, the participants will be able to understand:
• How do world class brands keep themselves relevant in the face of a changing environment ? How can you do it for your brand ?
• How to master the art of creating differentiation ? How do World Class Brands do it?
• How a strong positioning is now critical more than ever to build sustainable advantages of a brand and how to define the positioning for your brand?
• How to manage a challenger brand?
• Understand the concept of Brand Equity and its application
• What are the key brand indicators and how to interpret and influence them
• How to transform your brand into an Experience Brand?
• How social media can be effectively leveraged used as a brand and PR tool and how it can make or break your brand.
This intensive day long training exercise will be a great ...Marketing/ Sales
This Training and Workshop program will cover on how to ...Marketing/ Sales
Everybody thinks branding is important. Everybody loves to ...Marketing/ Sales
With the importance of digital marketing today, many ...Marketing/ Sales
Bdjobs.com Ltd.19 th floor (East), BDBL Building (Old BSRS)