Decision Making in business has much in common with military strategy. Right through the history, military conflicts have produced a set of basic principles that are excellent guidelines for business managers in meeting the competition in the market place.
• Creating the mindset that decision making is the core of all managerial activities
• Acquiring the thinking process to make the best decision under conditions of Uncertainty, using the Decision and Information Sciences Ideology
• Emulating Military thinking and strategies into business
• Equipping decision makers with an array of concepts and tools to find the best solution to a problem, especially under conditions of Uncertainty
• Enhancing the Decision Making capability of the participants to a remarkable high level
55012120 & 55012122
Bdjobs.com Ltd.19 th floor (East), BDBL Building (Old BSRS)