Qualified M&E professionals are highly required in the development fields and organizations; even in the private and public sector research. This two-day long course is designed as an overview of Impact of monitoring and evaluation methods with practical applications approaches, tools and methods. This course will allow participants to understand the M&E tools, techniques and resources needed for planning, organizing, and/or managing programs and projects.
The two- days long training is designed to develop understanding on M&E systems design and implementation. After having the training the participant will gain:
• Confidence on M&E concept and methods and M&E trends in development fields
• Knowledge to manage project and results manage address project goal and objectives
• Skills to draw proper conclusion and recommendations for improvement
• Knowledge and understanding of how M&E can improve the quality of their projects while promoting learning and accountability;
• Knowledge and skills to be better managers and consumers of evaluations conducted by others
The session will apply high interactive training methodologies including Open Discussion, Exercise, Small Group Work, Group Presentation, Individual Presentation, Experience Sharing, Case study. Time will be allotted for practical exercises and informal question and answer sessions around common M&E problem areas. Participants will also be provided with additional Resources for further study and research in the M&E field.
Participants will develop Results Framework/Impact Logic/Results Framework on area of interest. Developing M&E plan, plan data gathering, analysis outline, and reporting needs. Working in groups each group will prepare and make final presentation of their project M&E work during the workshop.
The level of improvement in learning of each participant will be assessed by comparing their individual performance and group assignment attained during training and end evaluation of the course.
Bdjobs.com Ltd.19 th floor (East), BDBL Building (Old BSRS)
682 day, 22 hours, 27 minute ago