Recognition of safety-related risks is fundamental to all management and professional roles in industry. This course will enable to meet HSE challenges in daily work, and explains why this work is both important and cost-efficient. The course provides an introduction to the most important and newest theories, principles and methods within the field, but also covers the principles of HSE management system, hazard identification, and use of safety techniques and safety management practices to control the hazards in workplace (zero harm culture).
A key benefit is the ability to identify common hazards & associates risks and safety control and improvement strategies. Providing health and safety information and training helps you to:
• Will contribute towards making your employees competent in health & safety;
• Can help you avoid the financial costs of accidents & occupational ill health;
• Promote to develop a positive health and safety culture;
• Find out how you could manage health and safety better; and
• Meet your legal duty to protect the health and safety of your employees.
GMP is a vital subject and its scope is vast. GMP is ...Quality & Process
Bdjobs.com Ltd.19 th floor (East), BDBL Building (Old BSRS)