The course “Techniques to Assess Investment Grade Projects” covers the activities and measures to be taken (by project sponsors as well as Financial Institutions) for commercial success of projects. This course includes project feasibility checking, criteria for technology selection, considerations during project expansion, concept of project financing, common due diligence done by banks, selection of financing mode e.g. PPP, Green Financing, Energy Efficient Projects etc.
After attending this course a participant will be able to:
- Understand what are the different points to be focused during taking a project, i.e. Technical, Financial, socio-economic, regulatory considerations and compliance etc.
- Understand what considerations can make a project viable
- Understand what considerations can make a project bankable
- Construct a Financial Model from raw data
- Understand what are the due diligences a financial institute generally does before financing a project
- Understand concept of Energy Efficiency, Energy Auditing, Green Project, Compliance viewpoints
- Know the key points to monitor the successful completion of project
- Develop the skill of Report writing of Project Appraisal and feasibility analysis for management review and bank proposal
- Prepare project profile
Most banks have whole departments devoted to treasury ...Banking
This workshop focuses on concept, areas and categories of ...Banking
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
9140345, 9117179 , 01847213994, 01811410862