The course “Techniques to Assess Investment Grade Projects” covers the activities and measures to be taken (by project sponsors as well as Financial Institutions) for commercial success of projects. This course includes project feasibility checking, criteria for technology selection, considerations during project expansion, concept of project financing, common due diligence done by banks, selection of financing mode e.g. PPP, Green Financing, Energy Efficient Projects etc.
After attending this course a participant will be able to:
- Understand what are the different points to be focused during taking a project, i.e. Technical, Financial, socio-economic, regulatory considerations and compliance etc.
- Understand what considerations can make a project viable
- Understand what considerations can make a project bankable
- Construct a Financial Model from raw data
- Understand what are the due diligences a financial institute generally does before financing a project
- Understand concept of Energy Efficiency, Energy Auditing, Green Project, Compliance viewpoints
- Know the key points to monitor the successful completion of project
- Develop the skill of Report writing of Project Appraisal and feasibility analysis for management review and bank proposal
- Prepare project profile
This training can play the role of enabler for business ...Banking
Most banks have whole departments devoted to treasury ...Banking
Banking industry requires highest level of Microsoft Excel ...Banking
The overall goal of this two-day workshop is to provide ...Banking
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
9140345, 9117179 , 01847213994, 01811410862
Md. Mominul Islam
AVP & Sr Manager, Project Assessment Unit, Corporate Banking Division, Leading Commercial Bank.
Mr. Md Mominul Islam is a Project Assessment professional and currently engaged as an AVP and Sr. Manager of Project Assessment Unit of a leading commercial bank. He is also a Certified Energy Auditor (CEA) from AEE, USA. Throughout his career, he assessed several number of different investment size.....