Employee engagement is a workplace approach resulting in the right conditions for all members of an organization to give of their best each day, committed to their organization’s goals and values, motivated to contribute to organizational success, with an enhanced sense of their own wellbeing.
Employees who share a mutual-gains relationship with their employers tend to deliver improved business performance. It’s therefore no surprise that employers value engaged employees; not only are they happier, healthier and more fulfilled than 'disengaged' employees, but they are more likely to increase customer satisfaction levels, productivity and innovation as well.
Employee engagement is based on trust, integrity, two way commitment and communication between an organization and its members. It is an approach that increases the chances of business success, contributing to organizational and individual performance, productivity and well being. It can be measured. It varies from poor to great. It can be nurtured and dramatically increased; it can be lost and thrown away at the same time.
However, employee engagement has become a top business priority nowadays. In this rapid cycle economy, it is well recognized that having a high-performing workforce is essential for growth and survival. Highly engaged workforce can increase innovation, productivity, and bottom-line performance while reducing costs related to hiring and retention in highly competitive talent markets.
What the participants shall achieve from this training?
• Enhance knowledge of engagement
• Clear concept & importance of engagement
• Be able to recognize factors that influence employee engagement
• Knowledge on potential barriers to engagement and how to overcome those
• Understand the importance of matching motivators to individuals
• Understand an environment that will encourage managers, supervisors, and executives to be open to learning and practicing methods designed to increase the level of engagement among them
• Techniques to improve engagement within the organization
• Be able to identify actions that can be taken to develop and sustain a culture of engagement
This training is designed to focus on Management skills of ...Administration
At present, safety and security has been a prime concern ...Administration
This training is designed to focus on Management skills for ...Administration
This workshop will provide you insight into the thinking, ...Administration