Administrative professionals need to have versatile management skills. General administrative knowledge is the vital skill for the administrative professionals. To manage general administrative activities, professionals need to have some other attributes other than general administrative knowledge. This training is designed to discuss management skills for administrative professionals, which is required at work place for administrative activities.
How participants will benefit after the course:
1. Participants will learn how to manage General Admin work.
2. Participants will be aware of the legal effect of their work.
3. Participants will learn about the other attributes of Admin employee.
4. Productivity will increase.
5. Behavior of the employees will be changed.
6. Misconduct will be reduced.
7. Healthy environment and congenial atmosphere will prevail in the organization.
Interactive Lecture, PowerPoint Presentation, Question and Answer Session.
Contents of Training:
Management Skills for Admin:
2. JD of Admin
3. Transport/Vehicle Management
5. Courier Service
6. Maintain dispatch/Inward Register
7. Maintain Movement Register
8. Dress Code
10. Safety & Security
11. Health & Hygiene
12. Handling Peon & Driver
13. Compliance Issues
15. Labor Laws/ other legal issues
16. Allowance Payment
17. Newspaper/Magazine bill
18. Fuel & Bill
19. Tour bill/Local Conveyance bill
21. Arrangement of Meeting
22. Receive the Local guest/Foreign guest
23. Ticketing &Visa
24. Letter to the Embassy for Visa
25. Passport Renewal
27. Secretarial Job
29. Insurance Life/General
30. Telephone /Mobile Bill Payment
31. Trade License/Company Registration
32. Front Desk
33. Vehicle Registration/Fitness Certificate
34. Lease Agreement
35. Knowledge about HR issues
36. Motivation & Order
37. Behavior & Attitude
38. Threat & Good Behavior
39. Patience in Service
40. HR behavior & Admin Behavior
41. Appreciation & Rewards
42. Development /Training
43. Authority & Responsibility
44. Trade Union
The strategic role of Human Resource Management
Recruitment & Placement
HR Planning and Recruiting
Employee Testing & Selection
Training & Development
Training and Developing employees
Performance Management & Appraisal
Pay for performance and financial Incentives
Benefits & services
Ethics, justice and Fair treatment in HR Management
Labor relations and collective bargaining
Employee safety and health