The goal of a business organization is to create wealth for business owners. The role of HR is to coordinate all other departments to achieve this goal as strategic partner of the organization. Keeping this view in mind, HR department performs all HR activities. So the HR professionals need to have Human Resource management and Human Resource Development concepts and techniques. All Managers or Line Supervisors, not just HR Professionals, need a strong foundation in HR management concepts and techniques to do their jobs.
To have any success in Business, Managers need to have basic human resource management and human resource development skills. HR & Administrative Professionals need to have these skills. This training is designed to give some basic idea about HR which is required for HR & Administrative professionals at work place.
How participants will benefit after the course:
• Participants will learn how to manage and develop human resources.
• Participants will learn the HR management and development skills, style, attitude and behavior.
• Participants will be aware of managing their own department.
• Interpersonal relationship will be developed.
• Managing capacity will increase.
An HR audit can be structured to be either comprehensive or ...Human Resource
As all Professionals play an important role in driving the ...Human Resource
There is a steady increase of the business graduates who ...Human Resource
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
9140345, 9117179 , 019266 73095, 01926673096