“Quality of communication determines the quality of life”. One of the most significant skills both in professional and personal life is Effective Communication, which enables us to better understand and connect with the people around. It allows us to build respect and trust, resolve differences and foster environments where problem solving, caring, affection and creative ideas can thrive. Lack of effective communication inadvertently leads to conflict and frustration in both professional and personal relationships. However, it takes time, effort and patience to develop effective communication skills and the more effort we place in doing so, the more instinctive our skills will become. Adequate knowledge of effective communication skills at workplace significantly improves our ability to exchange thoughts and ideas with coworkers, creates amiable environment to work in and ultimately leads the organization towards higher productivity.
Talking about amiable work environment, which mostly depends on how well the office etiquettes are being set and followed by each of the employees, plays a vital role in building the organizational culture. It is always people and their conduct that becomes the ambassador of the organization.
Effective communication with good set of office etiquettes shall inevitably take any organization along with its employees well forward to a better culture and higher productivity.
What the participants shall achieve from this training?
• Understanding the human nature to facilitate effective communication
• Better understanding of fundamental of communication and communication process
• Create stronger relationships with co-worker and associates through powerful communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Learning the technique to be able to write or create different styles of business correspondence effectively
• Master right way of handling social network apps
• Understanding the impact of effective/ineffective communication on organization and its overall business
• Learning good office etiquettes
For official correspondence or personal achievement, the ...Next Stage/ Career
The entire sessions are based on practical need of the ...Next Stage/ Career
Participants will get a clear idea about how to learn ...Next Stage/ Career
This program has been designed for those who want to ...Next Stage/ Career
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
9140345, 9117179 , 01926673098, 01847213994
Md. Anwarul Islam
Md. Anwarul Islam served Bangladesh Army for 10 years as Commissioned Officer. He was trainer cum instructor for both commissioned and non-commissioned officers for 3 years there. He worked in Novartis (Bangladesh) Limited as Head of Administration Department for almost 5 years and put significa.....