The workshop designed to help the participants write reports effectively. The workshop will help identify the variety of report writing, structure of reports, persuasive techniques in report and build capacity of reports writings skills.
Major objective of the course is to build capacity of professionals so that they are able to write various types of reports effectively.
After completion of this course, the participants should be able:
• To analyze written and verbal communications and evaluate their usefulness, relevance, figurative components, and stylistic elements
• To learn the value of good written communications
• To define key concepts of report writing
• To know the classification and structure of report
• To identify the main obstacles to effective report writing and how to avoid them
• To make reports easier to read and understand
• To understand the nature of technical report and project report
• To prepare good quality reports that provides information well and persuade clearly
After the completion and practice of the course learning the hiring organization will:
• Improve its internal communication
• Develop and improve its corporate or organizational image
• Improve its professional reputation with Partners, Stakeholder, Beneficiaries or customers
• Save time and money by minimizing misunderstandings, and by presenting accurate, easy to read documents
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
9140345, 9117179 , 01811 487981, 01811410862
Dr. Sakil Ahammed
PhD in Good Governance
Dr. Sakil has over 18 years of working experience with two international NGOs – World Vision Bangladesh and International Development Enterprise-Bangladesh in the field of Disaster Management, Humanitarian Affairs, Livelihood & Food Security, Organizational Development and as in the planning.....