Boost your merchandising career with this intensive training on Merchandising. Join the industry expert as he shares his deep insight into what makes for successful merchandising. Engage in interactive exercises, hands-on practical examples and real life case studies. Above all have fun discovering the secrets of great merchandising.
We will go through each & every point discussion in our class. Practical orientation to all parts for practical knowledge.
Contents of Training:
1) Introduction to textile & garment industry.
2) Merchandising as a profession , Its challenges and scope.
3) Introduction to cotton, fiber & yarn.
4) Introduction to yarn & fabrics. Process of knitting & weaving. Dyeing & finishing. Cost analysis.
5) Introduction to circular knit garment consumption, costing, production.
6) Introduction to flat knit garment consumption, costing, production.
7) Introduction to woven garment consumption, costing, production.
8) Accessories for garment, sourcing & costing.
9) Introduction to garment Printing & embroidery.
10) Introduction to various type of washing for garment.
11) Sampling procedure.
12) Labtest for fabrics & garment.
13) Inspection for fabrics & garment.
14) Mode of shipment & shipment arrangement with shipping agent.
15) Banking, Export L/C, Export document . Import L/C, Import document,Custom,EPB,BGMEA/BKMEA.
16) Garment cost analysis.
18) Task of a merchandiser in a garment industry/buying office.