Customer service is a very effective element that manages almost 5-6% of overall customer experience. This two-session training will help sales center agents learn to make the very most of their interaction based work, including understanding the best ways to listen, be heard, manage relationships, and finally sell to customers.
At the end of the training, the participants should be able to:
1. Understand the importance of sales center customer service to convert to sales
2. Empathize with customers
3. Build rapport with customers
4. Avoid critical mistake areas that make customers unhappy
5. Develop proper attitude required to become an excellent sales center agent
6. Manage difficult or angry customers
7. Develop skills to effectively manage different types of customers
8. Use body language and verbal skills to communicate with customers effectively
9. Manage personal stress level
Management Trainee program is one of the most common ...Other
Leadership is about achieving the desired result through ...Other
A front desk person or a receptionist works at the front ...Other
Now days, E-commerce is the most hyped keyword in ...Other
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
9140345, 9117179 , 01847213994, 01811410862
Mohammad Mubir Mahmud Chowdhury
Co-Founder and Lead Consultant, Beyond Rationale Co-Founder & CEO, Humac Lab Ltd.
With over 13 years of professional experience, mainly working with Grameenphone Ltd., one of the leading multinational companies of Bangladesh, Mr. Md. Mubir M. Chowdhury is an expert in Customer Experience Management and Direct Sales.
He achieved his BBA and Executive MBA degrees from the Institute of Business Administration, University of Dhaka majoring in Marketing.
His strengths and achievements in brief:
* Mr. Chowdhury is an expert in establishing and driving the NPS (Net Promoter System) to measure customer loyalty towards a brand as well as capture and mitigate major customer issues to improve overall customer experience.
* As a Project Manager and a subject matter expert, he successfully managed and delivered the Net Promoter System Implementation project in GP, which was the largest non-commercial project for GP and was considered as the largest and most complex customer centricity enhancement project in the whole Telenor Group.
* He has designed and executed numerous engagement programs for customers as well as GP employees to improve customer centric mindset of the company employees as an enabler to become a truly customer centric organization.
* He also has played key role in developing end-to-end Customer Experience strategy and setting up CEX goal for Grameenphone.
* During his engagement with direct sales, he personally has created and managed different high value key accounts as well as successfully led teams to manage high volume corporate customer portfolio.
* In his entrepreneurial career over the last 3 years, he already has earned a good reputation by developing award winning products and achieving a place among the top 10 IT startups of Bangladesh declared by the Government of Bangladesh.
* He is also working as a Lead Trainer in BITM (BASIS Institute of Technology & Management) under SEIP (Skills for Employment Investment Program) initiated by to Government of Bangladesh.
During his engagement with direct sales, he personally has created and managed different high value key accounts as well as successfully led teams to manage high volume corporate customer portfolio.
Over the time, he has achieved the following professional qualifications:
1. Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
2. Grameenphone Certified Project Management Professional
3. CBI-BITM certified trainer on Export Marketing Plan
Over the last decade of professional engagement, Mr. Chowdhury has acquired a good set of skills, to name a few:
1. Customer Experience Management
2. Net Promoter System (NPS) implementation and management
3. Customer Experience framework planning and implementation
4. Co-creation panel establishment and management
5. Key Account Management
6. Project Management
7. Lean Six Sigma methodology (continuous improvement)