A guide to professional success
We live in a highly visual world where appearances matter and powerful first impressions are made within 30 seconds of meeting someone. An employee’s appearance influences the esteem, prestige, authority and desirability people assign his or her organization, product or service. Employees and staff with high levels of personal presentation and professional etiquette are cost effective and create visual branding of the company.
This daylong workshop will help participants present the image of them that best illustrates their organization, distinguishing it from competitors. It will also help unleash high-performing employees into “stars” for your organization
This daylong workshop will help participants learn:
- Understand the three components of business etiquette - appearance, behaviour and communication.
- Advantages of developing a confident, polished professional image and how to use it to leverage on client-relations and performance effectiveness.
- The power of first impressions and the impact image makes on your career.
- Principles of exceptional work behaviour
- Role of good manners in Business
- Guideline for planning a meeting
- Understand how to read body language and its effect in conversing
- New insights on how to make better selections and how to co-ordinate your personal colours, styles, fabrics and accessories in ways that flatter the individual, and are appropriate for the business.
- Confidence and how to influence others as personal and professional development translates into a positive change in attitude, appearance and actions.
- Understand the art of conversation both in person and on the phone
- Explore the do's and don'ts of email etiquette
Methods of instruction will include lecturing, discussion, ...Next Stage/ Career
An NLP Approach in Communication.Next Stage/ Career
A Four hour Advanced Learning workshop on Advanced Excel ...Next Stage/ Career
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
55012120 & 55012122 , 01847213994, 01811410862, 01926673095