A guide to professional success
We live in a highly visual world where appearances matter and powerful first impressions are made within 30 seconds of meeting someone. An employee’s appearance influences the esteem, prestige, authority and desirability people assign his or her organization, product or service. Employees and staff with high levels of personal presentation and professional etiquette are cost effective and create visual branding of the company.
This daylong workshop will help participants present the image of them that best illustrates their organization, distinguishing it from competitors. It will also help unleash high-performing employees into “stars” for your organization
This daylong workshop will help participants learn:
- Understand the three components of business etiquette - appearance, behaviour and communication.
- Advantages of developing a confident, polished professional image and how to use it to leverage on client-relations and performance effectiveness.
- The power of first impressions and the impact image makes on your career.
- Principles of exceptional work behaviour
- Role of good manners in Business
- Guideline for planning a meeting
- Understand how to read body language and its effect in conversing
- New insights on how to make better selections and how to co-ordinate your personal colours, styles, fabrics and accessories in ways that flatter the individual, and are appropriate for the business.
- Confidence and how to influence others as personal and professional development translates into a positive change in attitude, appearance and actions.
- Understand the art of conversation both in person and on the phone
- Explore the do's and don'ts of email etiquette
Our Public speaking workshop - “Express to ...Next Stage/ Career
This training will help you to develop a systematic and ...Next Stage/ Career
Get ready for your CareerNext Stage/ Career
This course is a combination of professional report writing ...Next Stage/ Career
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
9140345, 9117179 , 01847213994, 01811410862, 01926673095
Head of Human Resources
Syed Akhlakuzzaman has more than 18 years of colorful experience in developing, managing and implementing solutions for human resources management and development with strong interpersonal and leadership skills with flair of public relations and communication. He has experience of working in Development Sector, Financial Sector and Production Sector.
He has completed MBA from Institute of Business Administration (IBA) Dhaka University. Mr. Akhlak progressively held positions, which needs to work with senior management team. He has expertise of leading organizational change across the organization, enabling managers to transform their services, encourage learning and development, and create high performing environment. He is the resource for different soft skills and operational training courses. Mr. Akhlak is capable of planning and executing strategic human resource plan with a comprehensive human resource development plan to ensure the achievement of long term objective of the company. He has conducted more than 500 training sessions both in country and abroad. He has attended several national and international training and conference both in country and abroad. He conducted roadshow and career related sessions for the following Universities.
- IBA (Dhaka University)
- Brac University
- IBA (Jahangirnagar University)
- East west University
- Asian University
Mr. Akhlak is the Head of Human Resources from January 2014 to Present of Centro Tex Ltd. He also worked for BRAC Bank as Head of Internal Training during July 2005 to Jan 2014. He has experience of working as Coordinator for Enterprise Training Unite of BRAC NGO from August 1999 to July 2005. He has started his career as Probationary Officer from April 1999-August 1999 in Mercantile Bank.
He is also a member of Associate Member of BSHRM, Member of IBA Alumni Club, Member of DUMPHRM Club.