The workshop designed to help the participants write reports effectively. The workshop will help identify the variety of report writing, structure of reports, persuasive techniques in report and build capacity of reports writings skills.
Major objective of the course is to build capacity of professionals so that they are able to write various types of reports effectively.
After completion of this course, the participants should be able:
• To analyze written and verbal communications and evaluate their usefulness, relevance, figurative components, and stylistic elements
• To learn the value of good written communications
• To define key concepts of report writing
• To know the classification and structure of report
• To identify the main obstacles to effective report writing and how to avoid them
• To make reports easier to read and understand
• To understand the nature of technical report and project report
• To prepare good quality reports that provides information well and persuade clearly
After the completion and practice of the course learning the hiring organization will:
• Improve its internal communication
• Develop and improve its corporate or organizational image
• Improve its professional reputation with Partners, Stakeholder, Beneficiaries or customers
• Save time and money by minimizing misunderstandings, and by presenting accurate, easy to read documents
It is important to recognise that monitoring and evaluation ...Development/ NGO
The project proposal should be an honest sales document. ...Development/ NGO
After attending the training sincerely, participants will ...Development/ NGO
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
9140345, 9117179 , 01811 487981, 01811410862
Dr. Sakil Ahammed
PhD in Good Governance
Dr Sakil Ahammed, PhD in Public Administration (major in Good Governance) is basically development practitioner, consultant and trainer on Organizational Development, Project Development and Management, Leadership Management, Monitoring and Evaluation. He is researcher in organizational development and counselor in family management and peace. 20 years of working experience with 03 numbers of International Organizations, two numbers of National Organizations in those positions of Director, Executive, Senior and Mid level management.
Dr Sakil graduate from Dhaka University, PhD in Public Administration (major in Good Governance) from American World University of California, USA.
Dr Sakil Ahammed worked in CDA as a Deputy Executive Director, in World Vision Bangladesh as a Disaster Management Specialist and in International Development Enterprise-Bangladesh as a Field Manager. He worked in deferent field as Governance, Leadership Management, Developing Organizational Policy and Staff, Project/ program Planning, Implementing, Coordination, Management.
His key capabilities on research, management, training facilitation, reporting, monitoring and evaluation. He conducts several types of training like- Project management, Leadership Development, Organizational Policies, Conflict Management and Problem Solving, Disaster Management and Climate Change Adaptation, Proposal Writing, Report Writing, Monitoring and Evaluation, Institutional Development and Organizational Governance.
Specially, Dr Sakil has a new interesting, intensive and innovative capabilities to train and counsel on Peaceful Family Management for the working people, Conflict Management and Problem Solving skills for the working people for more assurance in quality of staff, more productivity and peaceful healthy family and work environment. He conducts both of training orientation for several organization, staff and their spouse in official premises and outer training center.