LEADERSHIP IS NOT A MATTER OF CHANCE, BUT A MATTER OF CHOICE
Leadership is about achieving the desired result through collective commitment. It is both a science and an art which can only be perfected over a period of time through continuous learning efforts and on the experience. There is no perfect leadership style, only one that is the most ideal in the situation based on the organizations culture and the specific job function and team players involved. This would be intensely participative two day training course that will both explain the key facets of the leadership skill as well as provide ample opportunities for delegates to practice and become familiar with the technique using generic and real life examples. This two day Leadership & People Management Skills course is designed to help concern managers & leaders develop the essential skills necessary to meet their leadership responsibilities. Over this course, Mr. Rayhan will work and assist individual to prepare their strategic action point for professional & personal excellence.
At the end of this 2-day workshop, the participants will be able to:
• Define what leadership is and how it is applied at all levels of organizational management
• Understand the application of leadership and inspiration through outdoor activity
• Determine what is necessary to lead teams and organizations, and how to integrate this with business management
• Develop skills in communicating, influencing and negotiating with peers, subordinates and senior managers
• Become skillful at assessing leadership traits and qualities in ourselves and others
• Learn how to develop leadership in ourselves and others (creating new leaders)
• Appreciate the importance of organization culture and the leader’s role in establishing it
• Understand key success factors (KSFs) for successful rollout of Management of Change in dynamic organizations
Learning from the course
Learning from the course ...
This workshop has been designed for the Students, Fresh ...Next Stage/ Career
The definition of leadership varies in respect of different ...Next Stage/ Career
Interactive lecture, PowerPoint presentation, question and ...Next Stage/ Career