This course is a combination of Front Desk Management, Communication and Office Etiquette.
A front desk person or a receptionist works at the front line of communications, providing aide to the administrative tasks and support functions ensuring information is provided in the right manner, as well as dealing with inquiries and requests from clients and colleagues even when multitasking and the situation is difficult. This role evolves around a crucial element of the organization- first Impression. This workshop will create a complete profile of the front desk personnel along with the tasks, roles and professionalism.
Communication plays a vital role in any environment, especially working atmosphere. We all learn to talk, listen response and react in a young age, however we are not always aware of the effectiveness of our communications. Success today is not destiny but hard work and the right effort, and a big portion of that right effort is effective communications. It is a must to read, hear, feel and sense the setup and responding accordingly. There will be session to let participants understand and recognize the situations better and make communication effective and productive.
At the end of the day, participants are expected to feel confident about the role, make a positive difference in performance by effective communication.
• Identify the roles of a front desk personnel/receptionist
• Comprehend the excellence in Customer Service in receiving guest/visitors/ clients and handling phone conversations
• Comprehend the role of an administrative personnel and apply knowledge according
• Describe the administrative tasks, multitasking and handling various complex situations efficiently
• Recognize various obstacles of the communication process in office.
• Identify the dos and don’ts of communication process in office.
• Execute the dos and don’ts of communication process in office.
• Communicate effectively and efficiently in an office environment.
• Demonstrate Professionalism as a front desk/admin personnel.
Learning from the course
Learning from the course ...
This workshop has been designed for the Students, Fresh ...Next Stage/ Career
The definition of leadership varies in respect of different ...Next Stage/ Career
Interactive lecture, PowerPoint presentation, question and ...Next Stage/ Career