Supply chain management is the act of integrating any or all activities associated with supply chain flows that occur inside or outside the company. Supply Chain Management is the management of the business supply chain, where the supply chain includes any function that is required to produce and deliver the final product to the customer. More specifically supply chain functions include: managing supply and demand, selecting sources for raw materials or parts, producing / assembling / packaging, warehousing, maintaining and tracking inventory, managing order entry, and providing distribution across all channels including delivery to the customer.
Supply Chain Management synchronizes the efforts of all parties—suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, dealers, customers, and so on—involved in meeting a customer's needs. The approach often relies on technology to enable seamless exchanges of information, goods and services across organizational boundaries. It forges much closer relationships among all links in the value chain in order to deliver the right products to the right places at the right times for the right costs.
Effective supply chain management enables the company to make informed decisions along the entire supply chain, from acquiring raw material to manufacturing products to distributing finished goods to consumers. Fast and effective flow of both information and materials is essential for improving the supply chain. Supply chain management has emerged as the new key to productivity and competitiveness of manufacturing and service enterprises. A Supply Chain is a network of supplier, manufacturing, assembly, distribution, and logistics facilities that perform the functions of procurement of materials, transformation of these materials into intermediate and finished products, and the distribution of these products to customers. Supply chains arise in both manufacturing and service organizations. SCM as the fulfillment of the marketing process - from conception to consumptionProcurement is the business management function that ensures identification, sourcing, access and management of the external resources that an organization needs or may need to fulfill its strategic objectives. Procurement exists to explore supply market opportunities and to implement resourcing strategies that deliver the best possible supply outcome to the organization, its stakeholders and customers
How participants will benefit after the course:
• Participants will refresh their understanding of the basic tenets of corporate strategy, its strengths and opportunities, and how to leverage and enable them.
• After the course attendees will be able to assess their current strategic position in supply chain operations and reframe their current supply chain operations to align with the firm's objectives
• The course proposes a customizable framework for supply chain strategy that fits the needs of any industry and any scale of operations. Participants will know how to use it and tailor it to their specific needs.
• Participants will know how to plan, manage, negotiate, distribute, and even render customer service.
• Identify the key drivers of supply chain performance and how these drivers may be used to improve performance
• Know how to turn supply chain management into a competitive advantage for the organization
• Have an understanding of how to map, analyze and model a process so as to identify and remove redundant processes and bottlenecks.
• Evaluate the strategic purpose of supply chain management and its relationship with tactical and operational decisions
• Understand and analyze the challenges facing various industries in design and long-term planning of complex supply chains,
• Gain a clear understanding of the impact of procurement on competitive advantage
• Be skilled in applying powerful and practical tools for managing procurement and supply
• Appreciate the major issues affecting the procurement function
• Understand frameworks to manage risks and opportunities for sustainable supply chain management on a global scale
The main objective of the training program is to provide ...Commercial
Just after walkway from the training room participants can ...Commercial
Practical knowledge in dealing Foreign exchange, ...Commercial
Over 3 million Bangladeshis are employed in this industry. ...Commercial