Current fire safety legislation requires a risk based regime in organizations with a nominated competent person overseeing fire safety management. Fire and safety training courses give a basic idea about workplace safety and health practices, and the various ways to follow them.
On completion of the course you will be better able to:
• Identify hazards and any fire safety management deficiencies
• Advise on improvements to control measures in reducing the risk of fire
• Advise of fire fighting access requirements
• Confidently conduct effective fire risk assessments
• Compile fire risk assessment reports
• Compile and manage fire emergency plans
• Give advice on construction site fire safety requirements.
The Strategic Transportation Management course aims to ...Administration
This training is designed to focus on Management skills for ...Administration
No matter what the job description, with honed leadership ...Administration
This Training is a powerful combination of Management, ...Administration
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
55012120 & 55012122 , 01811 487981, 01811410862