Current fire safety legislation requires a risk based regime in organizations with a nominated competent person overseeing fire safety management. Fire and safety training courses give a basic idea about workplace safety and health practices, and the various ways to follow them.
On completion of the course you will be better able to:
• Identify hazards and any fire safety management deficiencies
• Advise on improvements to control measures in reducing the risk of fire
• Advise of fire fighting access requirements
• Confidently conduct effective fire risk assessments
• Compile fire risk assessment reports
• Compile and manage fire emergency plans
• Give advice on construction site fire safety requirements.
At present, safety and security has been a prime concern ...Administration
Management skill development may be accelerated through ...Administration
The most difficult job of Admin dept. is vehicle management ...Administration