The main objective of the training program is to provide the practical knowledge to highlight the Documentation & Banking Procedure of Import-Export Business in Bangladesh. Bangladesh is a developing country and here the main growing sectors and Industries are Garments, Pharmaceuticals, Leather, Ceramics, Plastics, Steel, Shipbuilding and many other reputable sectors and industries. All the Industries and sectors are depends on their raw materials from overseas countries and which are coming through import from all over the world. Besides, after producing the finish goods, we are also exporting to throughout the world.
So, there is a huge scope and possibility to do Export – Import Business, to earn money as well as Earning of Foreign Currency from all over the world. Educated & Jobless people must be benefited to engage them in this profession and they can play a major important role for the earning of foreign currency in Bangladesh. Besides, trainers can build up their carrier with the concept of this course.
How participants will benefit after the course
1) Training changes the core skills and competencies of a person. So, it makes a trainee to be equipped with some more efficient and effective to do his job perfectly.
2) Training has benefited us to give more knowledge for our regular works to do in an effective way and Trainers can earn money as well as Foreign Currency through the Course of Documentation & Banking Procedure of Import-Export Business.
3) To improve skills of trainees on Export- Import-Indenting-International Tender related jobs effectively and independently.
4) Trainees will learn about International Business followed by the related documents of Banking, Commercial, Shipping, insurance and Customs.
5) This is a professional course and it will help the trainees to get the respective jobs in Export- Import Organization, Indenting House, and many other sectors in Bangladesh and Abroad. Trainers can also start their own Import- Export Business.
This program is designed to provide the key to handle ...Business
A letter of credit (L/C) is one of many methods to provide ...Business
This course is articulated and designed to sharpen ...Business
The main object of this course is to build up confidence to ...Business
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
9140345, 9117179 , 01847 069208, 01926 673098, 01926673096