Though finance is a specialised science and needs expert skills, every day millions of people take decisions without having expert skills of finance. Such decisions may result in financial catastrophe in personal lives, for businesses and even for macroeconomy. Therefore a certain level of skills in finance is essential for professionals working in any discipline - administration, human resource management, marketing, sales, engineering or manufacturing.
This course will provide you the very essentials skills in finance that you would need in your day-to-day personal and professional life.
(1) Recognise the importance of finance for non-finance professionals;
(2) Develop clear introductory concept of finance and establish its connection with accounting, marketing and other functional areas;
(3) Understand and apply concept of interest, inflation, time-value of money, equity and partnership financing;
(4) Prepare financial plans for businesses and investments;
(5) Understand and apply investment project appraisal techniques;
(6) Understand stock market and working capital management
Procurement is a logistics function and it also plays a ...Accounts
Finance and Accounting professionals do their financial ...Accounts
Learn to make decisions that positively impact the bottom ...Accounts
This introductory course will provide the students with ...Accounts
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
55012120 & 55012122 , 01811410862, 01811 487981