Be able to work online
This course enables you to work in international online market places. This very practically developed course mainly focuses on graphic design skills that are sought by overseas clients through various online market places including Upwork, Fiverr, Elance, Freelancer, Craigslist, Guru, Peopleperhour and many other sites. The course was conducted earlier and the success rate of enabling participants to earn online was satisfactory.
Design skills? Here’s an overview of what you’ll learn in this course:
• Develop graphic design work and concepts based on professional creative approaches and techniques.
• Apply Minimal and advance design techniques to create polished graphic design pieces.
• Select and set typography to communicate a specific message in logo designs and T-shirt design.
• Use knowledge of the characteristics of type to create cohesive and expressive logo designs.
• Use a layout grid and professional layout rules to design engaging magazine covers, article spreads, book covers, and book chapter pages.
• Create a basic three-dimensional product packaging design working from a client brief.
• Incorporate existing brand rules into product packaging designs and other graphic design projects.
• Develop an understanding of how to manage the graphic designer/client/vendor relationship, including promotion and billing.
Earn through Online Marketplace by learning Content ...Freelancing
100% online job placement and online earning in Digital ...Freelancing
We will walk you through advanced features of the aspect of ...Freelancing
100% online job placement and online earning in Web ...Freelancing