Studies show that people remember less than 10% of information in a typical training session or presentation. Further, 80% of what they remember is lost within 30 days (if not reinforced). That translates into an average 2% retention rate after 30 days. What if students/employees could retain up to 90% of your training content, with less time and less effort?
This program gives you access to practical tools, strategies, and Neurolinguistic techniques that will make your training dynamic, engaging, and highly effective. We show you how to optimize your training environment and training programs to achieve outstanding learning results. The program focuses on practical, proven, leading-edge techniques and strategies, especially Neuro-Linguistic Programming technologies that both new and experienced trainers can use immediately with great success.
After completing this ‘Train the Trainer’ training course, you will be able to:
• Promote learner participation and involvement by using effective questioning techniques in a training session
• Evaluate personal training strengths and areas to work on
• Define the factors that promote learning
• Carry out Training Needs Analysis, develop appropriate content & deliver in a way that is best suited for the delegates learning
• Apply the concepts of NLP and Accelerated Learning in training
• Understand the difference between training and presenting information
• Use recognized success measures to assess effective learning
• Define effective feedback
• Build comfortable rapport with participants and get buy-in from the beginning
• Deliver content logically and simply in a brain-friendly fashion
• Orchestrate the optimum environment for your training
• Engage the audience in multi-faceted, ingenious ways to facilitate learning
• Use and combine compelling audio & visual aids to utilize more senses
• Choose creative and stimulating delivery formats for "dry," technical material
• Facilitate partner and group activities applicable to learning goals
• Transfer information from short-term to long-term memory
Objectives of this Course:
This comprehensive training program will address the following three areas:
1. Delegates to this program will learn the skills, confidence, and structure to design and deliver classroom training
2. This includes assessing the training needs of the clients or sponsor so that a fully customized training session is offered
3. Special attention is given to how adults learn, retain the crucial information & also apply with ease what they have learned when they return to their work.
This course will help participants is getting knowledge to ...Other
Understand the range of nonverbal behaviors that comprise ...Other
we can't keep abreast with at least the basic ...Other
Clear understanding and implementation of electrical safety ...Other
Mohammad Khaleque (Mak)
Soft Skill Consultant, Coach & Trainer
Mohammd Khaleque (Mak) is a coach & soft skills trainer who has more than 41 years of work experience in the airline, hospitality, & training industry.
While working at Emirates Group of Companies from 1979 to 2010 he held key positions in sales, commercial & the Aviation College of Emirates Airlines in Dubai. Prior to coming to Dubai, he worked briefly with British Airways & James Finlay & Co., in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Working as one of the Regional Commercial Managers in Emirates Airlines for nearly ten years he had the privilege of mentoring & coaching many UAE National Management Trainees to take on important positions in Emirates Airlines mostly as Area Managers.
Mak has trained over 40,000 people from various corporates/industries mostly in the United Arab Emirates and also provided coaching services to many others mostly in the area of sales coaching, life coaching & career coaching.
He is an ardent fan of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) - he is a certified NLP Practitioner, Master Practitioner, Train The Trainer, as well as a certified NLP Coach. He brings a host of NLP skills & techniques to his training and coaching business and has been highly successful in making a positive difference in the lives of many that he trained & coached.
Mak is now self-employed and fully engaged in helping his clients through corporate training, one-to-one & group coaching and also dabbling with selling online video courses that include sales, customer service, self-development, leadership and other related soft skills.