Bdjobs.com Training, through its grueling journey over the years, had located that many organizations and the professionals of NGOs & the corporate bodies do not have the appropriate understanding about Research Methodology, which is very important for any progress of activities and anticipated results. That intrigued BDJOBS to take on an initiative to conduct an extended course on Research Methodology in order to improve the vital skill for the entire relevant private and public sector employees or people working for research. We understand that the Research Methodology needs to be clear, logical, and correct. This course will help you plan appropriately for developing an effective Research Methodology in choosing the most effective way to present to your audience. Through the course, you will become a more competent and confident researcher, with a stronger ability to use clear methods, appropriate information and correct languages including different tailor made techniques of conducting research for any project/program for you or your organization.
It requires to be mentioned that many of the researchers forget about some minor details and also the appropriate techniques & languages, which are very important to be considered.
This course would focus on improving Research Methodology by including/applying proper methods of conducting them.
Success in developing effective monitoring & evaluation depends on number of issues, which are:
* Proper understanding on the Terms of Reference (TOR) or the objective of the research.
* Organize thoughts and write with purpose and conviction on the basics of research.
* Effectively plan for your audience, purpose & tone along with methods.
* Develop & edit the contents for clarity, conciseness, and correctness, and
* Attach the necessary & proper documents.
Learning from the course
Learning from the course could be as follows:
* Challenges/barriers of conducting research and trouble shooting
* Definition & Steps/stages of the research
* Methodology of research
* Types of research
* Techniques of research
* Proofing, revising and finalizing the research report
This course is designed to make well understood the ...Project Management
This five-session course designed using PMBOK“ Guide ...Project Management
This course is based primarily on the Project Management ...Project Management
This Combined course focuses on the Project Management and ...Project Management