“The first rules of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency”
- Bill Gates
Energy efficiency in workplace cuts costs improve competitiveness and helps safeguard profit and employment. It also enhances the organization's reputation by reducing carbon emission, which helps to combat climate change.
Benefits of this course:
1. Relate to the overall energy efficiency, conservation concept/principle, basic framework and requirements of energy efficiency in the context of national and international regulations;
2. Use and integrate the learning into efficient energy use audit in basic level and identify the potential corrective action plans;
3. Understand carbon footprint, renewable energy, and the latest energy efficient equipment in the market
Participants will be
1. Start identifies and seals energy loss point.
2. Able to measure their actual needed energy
3. Clear about utility bills, KPI (key performance indicator), GHG (greenhouse gas) and its effect on earth.
First Aid and CPR are greatly neglected fields of knowledge ...Other
Clear understanding and implementation of electrical safety ...Other
Like it or not, teams are here to stay because of effective ...Other
A boiler explosion can happen at any time. But with proper ...Other
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
55012120 & 55012122 , 01811487981, 01847 069208, 01847213994