Bdjobs Training has brought "Certified CPR Professional Certification from Sweden" - for the very first time in Bangladesh with First Aid Centre of Sweden, Bangladesh with the purpose to facilitate Basic and Advanced Life Saving, CPR [Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, First Aid Training jointly.
This exclusive training will help to be a Certified CPR and First Aid responder for the society and organizational safety.
This course will help the participants learn skills in the following areas:
• Management of an unconscious patient:
- Importance of first aid
- Correct level of care
- Situation assessment and screening
- Assessment of the unconscious person
- Recovery positions
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- CPR with defibrillator
• First Aid management of chocking/suffocation and drowning cases
• First Aid management of cases such as: allergy, burn, bleeding, smaller and larger wounds, and poisoning
• First Aid management of acute illnesses such as: stroke, MI, epilepsy, asthma attacks, dehydration, and hypoglycaemia
BENEFITS OF OUR COURSE
First Aid and CPR are greatly neglected fields of knowledge in most organizations in Bangladesh. We want to change this. Participating in our course ensures adequately trained personnel that can render first aid services to injured employees/customers, no matter if the clinic or hospital is nearby the workplace or afar. There are four main benefits of making first aid training mandatory in the workplace:
1. TAILORED TO THE ORGANIZATION
Our First Aid programs allow your company to receive tailored training for your workplace. A First Aid program for a large office will differ from a program for an RGM or construction firm. Adapted First Aid and CPR training ensures the program is current, effective, and focused on the hazards and requirements in your line of business.
Whether your employees work in a high- or low-hazard environment, they face a variety of risks. Shock, bleeding, poisonings, burns, temperature extremes, musculoskeletal injuries, bites and stings, medical emergencies, and distressed employees in confined spaces are just a sampling of the emergencies which might be encountered in your business. These risks are compounded when employees are unwell – their lack of concentration can result in costly injuries.
If your employees are prepared to handle these types of emergencies, then an affected person may be treated until an ambulance arrives, making his or her condition more stable and injures can be become far less debilitating. This leads to lesser medical costs and a smaller loss in productivity.
Furthermore, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) require companies to provide their employees with First Aid and CPR training in the absence of a nearby clinic or hospital. While safety always begins with prevention, not every work-related injury or acute illness can be prevented – therefore knowledge in First Aid and CPR is necessary. With our education, we can fulfil what should be your primary goal of giving your employees the tools and information needed in order to care for an ill or injured person until, if necessary, advanced help arrives.
In order to cut costs, many companies designate one or few employees on a floor or within a sector to receive first aid training. However, considering the financial effects of workplace injuries – providing training for all employees will reduce accident numbers and severity – which has a greater financial impact in the long run. It makes good business sense to provide First Aid and CPR training to all employees. By making the investment in keeping your employees safe and well trained, you could net big returns, along with a competitive advantage.
3. EMPLOYEE MORALE
Employee morale is an integral part of any company. High morale leads to positive attitudes; and positive attitudes lead to positive results. The happiness and wellbeing of a company’s employees helps building strong relationships, ultimately resulting in a better work environment. First Aid and CPR training will help ensure employee health and safety in addition to enhanced wellbeing and morale. The good health of a company’s employees and its impact on enhanced productivity is an area that is often overlooked as a means of improving a company’s profitability.
4. PRACTICAL BENEFITS
The practical benefits of First Aid and CPR training include:
• Employees become more safety-oriented, resulting in lowered numbers of accidents.
• Lives are saved, particularly where there are grave injuries and it is essential that immediate action is taken. First Aid and CPR training give critical knowledge and confidence to effectively manage an emergency without fear or confusion.
• After participating in the course, the employees know exactly what their first aid kids contain and how to use that equipment. It really makes each employee an unofficial health and safety risk manager.
• The participants learn how to perform CPR, use a defibrillator (optional), bandage injuries properly, and control blood flow – critical skills for emergencies anywhere.
• Increased awareness amongst managersin the private and public sector about the importance of First Aid and CPR training for all workplaces.
If you are considering introducing First Aid and CPR training at your workplace, contact us for advice on how to do so.
The course covers the basics of the market and what skills ...Other
Customer Behavior, Service & SatisfactionOther
Interactive Lecture, PowerPoint Presentation, Video Demo, ...Other
When you put your customers into the heart of your business ...Other