Objective of the Session:
After successful completing this program, the participant will be able to:
1. Understand the basic energy management criteria in manufacturing industry.
2. Build a strong Energy management team to enforce the culture.
3. Be aware with the latest techniques that will help to start Energy Management journey.
4. Increase and maximize the utilization of the Energy Management facility in manufacturing and real life.
5. Improve creativity in planning and implementing the Energy Management system.
6. Have better Team work & Effectiveness in Day to Day working.
“ PowerPoint Presentation
“ Group Discussion
“ Video Clips
“ Open Discussion with Problems
“ Question & Answer Session
Contents of Training:
A. Introduction to Energy Management
• Worldwide carbon di oxide emission trend
• Increasing Global temperature
• Relation between Energy & Production
• Example: Efforts by Japanese companies
• Energy Management Promotion Flow : Activity Grid
• View point for Diagnosis: Six Key words
B. Operational improvement to Energy saving
• Lighting Basics & System Improvements
• Compressed Air system
• Electric Motor, Drives & Blower
• Boiler & Steam system
• C. Continuous Improvement :
Basic concepts related with Energy Management
D. Educating & Motivating Employees
Classification of Training
4 Development items of Employee Education
Separating help and support
5 Stage method of teaching
• E. Energy Survey Instrument
Orientation with different types of Energy Audit Tools