Knit Garments Consumption and Costing
|Held on : Friday, March 16, 2012|
|Venue : BDBL Building, 14th Level, 12 Kawran Bazar C/A, Dhaka-1215.|
|No. of Participants : 25|
|No photos found|
|The Lesson will be imparted in such way that everybody will learn FABRIC CONSUMPTION with in ONE HR.
1. Knit Product Package Analysis.
2. How to do Knit-Fabric Consumption for Tops.
3. Exercise on Knit-Top Consumption.
4. How to do Knit-Fabric Consumption of Bottom.
5. Exercise on Bottom Consumption.
6. Discussion on various types of knit-fabrics.
7. Knitting, Dyeing and Costing of various types of Knit-Fabric.
8. Techniques of doing Accessories Consumption and Costing.
9. Points to be considered for Costing of Printing.
10. Points to considered to do Costing for Embroidery.
11. Points to be considered for Costing of Washing.
12. How to analyse Asking-CM (Cost of Making) of any Factory per day, per Line and per garments ?
13. How to assess Cost of Making of any Garments ?
14. What is FOB, C&F and CIF Costing.
15. How to asses C&F price of any Garments ?
16. How to do Garments Costing considering all factors ?
17. How to Quote Price ?
18. How to negotiate and confirm price with Buyer ?
Question and Answer Session.
Certificate Distribution for Attendance.
|Mr. Sajed Khan MBA, TU, USA
Mr. Sajed Khan, Advisory Director and Consultant, Asrotex Group, is the lecturer of BIFT (BGMEA Institute of Fashion and Technology) where he delivers lecture regularly as guest speaker to the students of MBA, Hons, Diploma and Certificate Courses. The major areas of his subject are: Work Study and Time Study, Merchandising and the Role of Merchandiser in Garments Business, Supply Chain Management in Garments Business, Garments Business and the total Modus Operandi of Garments Business, Buying House, Local Agent, Whole Seller and Retailer, Master L/C, Back to Back L/C, FOB Garments Price, C&F Garments Price and CIF Garments Prices and their impact and implication in Garments Business, Color Standard, Labdips and the Lab-Test usually Carried out for Garments, Product Package Analysis for both Knit and Woven, Calculation of Fabric Consumption for both Knit and Woven, Garments Costing for both Knit and Woven, Production Planning of Woven, the Samples involved in garments business and Sample Management, Production Planning of Knitting, Dyeing, Printing, Embroidery, Sewing, Washing and Finishing, Quality Control and Management and their impact on Garments Costing and Production Planning, Factory Compliance and COC, the Universal Code of Ethical Conduct, organizing a factory for any evaluation etc.
Also he served at Opex Group as Executive Director and Head of the Merchandising Department of Leviís Account, at Sunman Group of Companies as Director Merchandising, Planning and Production, at Delta Group of Industries (where he used to look after the total operation of Knitting, Dyeing, Garments, Printing, Embroidery, Planning, Commercial and Finance) as Executive Director, at Harvest Rich as Production and Project Director.
Mr. Khan also delivers lecture at LCMI (Lankan Clothing Management Institute) and NIFT(National Institute of Fashion and Technology) as Guest Speaker on various subjects of garments. He is Course Qualified in Pattern Construction and Pattern Grading and in Garments Quality Control Management. Besides his professional career, he is an MBA From Trinity University, Delware, USA.