Telephone Etiquette & Customer Service
|Held on : Friday, July 13, 2012|
|Venue : Bdjobs Training, BDBL Building (Level 19), 12 Kawran Bazar C/A, Dhaka 1215.|
|No. of Participants : 25|
|No photos found|
|1. The important role of representing the organisation by the person answering the telephone
2. Role of Emotional Intelligence in answering the phone
3. Donít get lost in your equipment
4. Answering the call to make a positive impression
5. Dos and Doníts in answering calls
6. Taking down messages
7. The empowered telephone operator
8. Doing the Basics Better: Greetings, Holds, Transfers, Returning Calls, Voicemail
9. Customer Service is an Attitude not a Department
10. Focusing and Prioritizing the Top Expectations of Customers
11. Personality Styles of Customers
12. Listening Skills
13. Standing Out From the Competition
14. Keeping Customers Calm with Words
15. Dealing with angry Customers
|Dr. NALIN N P JAYASURIYA DBM, FITD, FIMS(UK), MSLIM, Nat. Dip. P.M,, MMA (USA), F.Inst.S&MM(UK)
Nalin Jayasuriya is the Managing Director & CEO, McQuire Rens & Jones (Pvt) Ltd. He was awarded THE ACHIEVERS AND LEADERS AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE IN TALENT MANAGEMENT at the Sri Lanka, India,South Africa & Singapore Partnership Summit held in September 2010.
Mr. Jayasuriya has carried out management and business training for over 2,000 top and senior managers in Philippines, Singapore,Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia, Poland, South Korea, Kenya, Pakistan, Maldives, India and SriLanka. He has presented papers at International Conferences in Dubai, Singapore, United Kingdom,Belgium and India. He was the former Regional HR Consultant and Regional Head of Special Projects,Smithkline Beecham International, Southeast Asia & India a Fortune 500 company and now known as Glaxo Smithkline.
He has led consultancies for the World Bank and ADB projects and has been a consultant to the UNDP. He is a much sought-after HR and Business Consultant in Sri Lanka.