Implementing HACCP Based FSMS According to ISO 22000:2005
|Held on : 22 - 23 June 2012|
|Venue : Bdjobs Training, BDBL Building (Level 19), 12 Kawran Bazar C/A, Dhaka 1215.|
|No. of Participants : 25|
|No photos found|
1. What is ISO?
2. Evolution of ISO Standards
3. Evolution of ISO 22000 family of standards
4. Highlights of ISO 22000:2005
5. Benefits of implementing ISO 22000:2005
6. What is food safety and what is a food safety hazard
7. Basic concepts of food safety
8. What is HACCP
9. Development and principles of HACCP
10. Food GMP (General principles of food hygiene, codex alimentarius)
11. Introduction to ISO 22000
12. Key elements
13. Scope of ISO 22000:2005
14. Evolution of quality management
15. Harvesting fruits of process management
16. Principles of ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System
17. Requirements of ISO 22000 International FSMS Standard
- General requirements
- Document requirements
- Management Responsibility
- Food Safety Team leader and Food Safety Team
- Emergency Preparedness
- Resource Management
- Planning and Realization for Safe Products (Prerequisite Program-PRPs, OPRPS, Hazard Analysis, HACCP Plan etc)
- Validation, Verification and Improvement of the FSMS
18. Implementation of Life Cycle
- Planning and preparation (Status Audit to identify the gaps, Project Planning, Top Management Awareness, Core Team Training, Customer Satisfaction Survey, Documentation Kick off)
– Documentation (Mandatory documentation, Prerequisites, FSMS procedures, SOPs, SWPs, PRPs, OPRPs, Preliminary steps to hazard analysis, HACCP Plan, Listing FSMS procedures, SOPs, SWPs, formats, templates etc.)
– Implementation (Awareness to employees, Display of FSMS Policy & Objectives, Monitoring of data gathering, Data analysis, Setting targets, Defining improvement plans, Reviews on improvements by Management, Training of Internal FSMS Auditors, Selection of Certification body)
– Verification and Audits (1st Internal audit, Corrective action, Follow-up audit, 1st Management review, 2nd Internal audit, Corrective action, Follow-up audit, 2nd Management review)
– Certification (Submission of FSMS procedures & HACCP Plans for document review, Pre Assessment Audit, Corrective action, 3rd Management, Review, Certification audit, Corrective action and Issuance of Certificate)
|Dr. Muhammad Musharraf Hussain, PhD (Pharm), Post-Doc (Japan)
Dr. Muhammad Musharraf Hussain obtained his Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences from the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria in 1988. He worked for over two decades in production and quality control of pharmaceutical products including herbal medicines. He possesses intensive experience in teaching and research in the field of pharmaceutical sciences.
As trainer Dr. Hussain conducted various training programs on Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), International Organization for Standardization (Awareness on ISO 9000 & ISO 14000), Internal Quality Audit, ISO 22000 (HACCP), and OHSAS 18000. He is frequently chosen as a Resource Person for GMP Training Workshop organized by Drug Administration Directorate of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Bangladesh in collaboration with World Health Organization, Dhaka. On February 17, 2001 he conducted a training program on GMP for the pharmacists and other allied professionals working in pharmaceutical and food processing industries at BRAC Center, Mohakhali, Dhaka.
He has 25 publications on different aspects of industrial pharmacy and matters of general interest in reputed scientific journals and national dailies. He wrote four books. The last one is a scientific reference book on medicine and pharmacy, which is in press (950 pages). He has significant exposures to a variety of national and international forums and delivered lectures in several international conferences, seminars and workshops in Bangladesh, India, Nigeria, Malaysia and Japan. Dr. Hussain visited 14 countries of the world. He is a recipient of a gold medal awarded on 1st December 1993 by the Indian Board of Alternative Medicines for contribution in the field of plant (herbal) medicines. He has an excellent command of both spoken and written English.
Dr. Hussain is a registered pharmacist of the Pharmacy Council of Bangladesh and has worked for a decade as Senior ISO Consultant in Quality Institute of America, Dhaka for developing International Management Systems in organizations of national and international repute.