Budget Planning & Control
|Held on : Friday, August 03, 2012|
|Venue : Bdjobs Training, BDBL Building (Level 19), 12 Kawran Bazar C/A, Dhaka 1215.|
|No. of Participants : 25|
|No photos found|
|1. Describe the concept of budgetary control.
2. The Role of Budgeting in Planning and Control
3. Budgeting Instruction & guideline
4. Budget timetable
5. Budget Team
6. Budget Types
7. Evaluate the usefulness of budget reports.
8. Explain the development of flexible budgets and the usefulness of flexible budget reports.
9. Cash Forecast
10. Explain the basis and formula used in evaluating performance in investment centers.
11. Standard costing and variance analysis
12. Variance analysis and responsibility accounting
a. Cost centers
b. Cost units
c. Cost elements
13. Capital Budgeting Techniques
14. Case Study
|Nazmul Haider, FCMA
Mr. Nazmul Haider, FCMA, has more than 19 years of working experiences in key financial management leadership position in different multinational organizations in Bangladesh. He had received training in advance financial management from Harvard Business School, Boston, USA.
He is a fellow member of the Institute of cost and management accountants of Bangladesh. He is also an elected council member of the ICMAB, a vibrant professional accounting body of Bangladesh. As a dynamic financial leader, he is continuously contributing to the country’s economy, providing service to the corporate arena, government body and the society as well. During his long journey in the corporate world, he was in BASF, Sanofi-Aventis, Bata, Novartis and at present Perfetti Van Melle.
He attained FCMA from ICMAB in 2001, ACEA (UK) in 1998, ACMA from ICMAB in 1995, CMA from ICMAB in 1995, M. Com. in (Finance & Banking) in 1989 from Dhaka University. Mr. Nazmul Haider FCMA, is a veteran and respected trainer in the finance and accounting field. He has conducted a large number of training in the finance, accounting, VAT and ERP sectors.