Advanced Brand Management
|Held on : Friday, July 20, 2012|
|Venue : Bdjobs Training, BDBL Building (Level 19), 12 Kawran Bazar C/A, Dhaka 1215.|
|No. of Participants : 25|
|No photos found|
1. Top trends in Consumer Behavior: Understanding of the ten biggest consumer trends in the world right now and five biggest trends in Bangladesh right now and how brand builders can seize those opportunities
2. Corporate Branding: How brand building lessons can be spread all around the organization to create a fantastic organization. This combines the learning of innovative new concept called “Internal Marketing” which shows how every employee of an organization can be turned into the biggest channel for an organization to build brands
3. Blue Ocean Strategy: Blue ocean strategy is the latest sensation and one of the most important strategic tools that is being adopted in all the biggest organizations of the world. Here we will learn the key aspects of Blue Ocean Strategy and how we can use this to deal with competition as well as create world class brands
4. Branded Experience: How the world is moving from advertising driven brand building to a more branded experience and engagement driven brand building and how we can learn those principles to apply them to our local brands
5. Sensual Branding: How to use all of our 5 senses to increase the impact of our brand building activities. We will learn from great brands like Singapore Airlines and Nokia, about Sensual branding
6. Social Media: How social media is changing the way brand building is done world-wide
7. Brand Building for Special Target Groups – Women and Senior Citizens: How to customize your marketing efforts to target women through distinct brand building initiatives. Also, older, senior citizens are one of the most affluent yet non focused target groups. How you can focus on this mostly untapped market segment with your brand
8. How to build a lifestyle brand: How brands all over the world target young generation and how djuice transformed the way marketing to youth is being done. Learning from the lessons of iconic youth brands like MTV, Pepsi, Diesel; we will learn how to create a lifestyle brand and make youth part of that branded lifestyle
9. Re-branding & Re positioning: Learning how to change the position, name or logo of your brand to create a new image and position in customers mind. We will also see how effective use of crisis management principles can greatly enhance the reputation of a brand.
10. Luxury Branding: In Bangladesh we are used to premium branding experiences. But the next game changer will be transforming the premium brands into luxury brands to take it to the next level. Here we will learn from luxury brand kings of world like Louis Vutton, Ferrari etc. to see how the principle of luxury brands can apply in the poor, dusty roads in Bangladesh
11. Brand portfolio management and Fighter Brand: How to create a great fighter brand to wrestle market share from the leader. Also, how to handle multiple brands and handle a portfolio
12. Word of Mouth / Brand Buzz: How to create great word of mouth and buzz around your brand
13. Customer Service: How brand building principles can be used to create great services oriented organizations
14. Case Study: Analysis on great International brand case studies: Apple, Coca Cola, Nike, Red Bull, Nokia, McDonalds
15. Innovation: How brands can use innovation create great value for themselves
16. The participants will actually know how to implement the ideas learned through small group and individual assignments and tasks
17. No lecturing, only “Learning by doing” method
Shahriar Amin is currently working as Head of Marketing in the local country office of one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. Before that, he worked as Head of Brands in Grameenphone for 6 years.
In Grameenphone he successfully managed a lot of major activities and projects among which the noteworthy ones are launching of djuice in Bangladesh in 2005, re-branding of Grameenphone in 2006, repositioning Grameenphone through its new brand promise Stay Close in 2008 and publishing the book Ekatturer Chithy in collaboration with Prothom Alo in 2009.
Shahriar has done his BBA and MBA from Institute of Business Administration (IBA). He also taught Brand Management as an Adjunct faculty in ULAB and ASA University. Apart from that he has conducted sessions and key note papers in Dhaka International Advertising Festival (Adfest), Digital Marketing Summit and many other workshops.
He is the creator of the first business blog (http://shammograffity.wordpress.com) in Bangladesh where he distributes knowledge on branding related topics for Bangladeshi business students and businessmen.
He is also an active contributor in all the leading business publications in Bangladesh like – Bangladesh Brand Forum, Business Bangladesh, Economic Times and Executive Times. Most of his publications focus on making international branding lessons relevant for Bangladeshi companies who are yet unaware of the potential of world class branding practices.
As an independent brand expert, he has conducted more than 400 hours of training on different aspects of marketing and branding.